IQEC 2021: International Quality Education Conference
April 20-22, 2021 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Conference Code: IQEC2021
TEN/MET has organized and coordinated QEC since 2006 a total of 11 Quality Education conferences have been held as mentioned below:• 2019: Quality Education, My Right
• 2018: Collective Accountability and Quality Education for self-Reliance
• 2017: Extreme Social Inequalities for Quality Education for All
• 2016: Free Basic Education: Issues, Challenges and Opportunities
• 2014: Inclusive Education in Tanzania
• 2013: On Basic Literacy and Numeracy for All
• 2011: Towards improving the teaching professional for quality education.
• 2010: Quality curriculum for quality education”. Develop relevant curriculum, develop Tanzania
• 2007: Quality Teachers for Quality Education: Develop Teachers, Develop Tanzania
• 2006: Quality education in Tanzania: Teachers and Teaching Processes, the curriculum – Relevance and application, Governance and including the child in school
Unlike past conferences, this year’s IQEC will incorporate international participants by featuring global and local perspectives in education.
Collective Accountability for Financing Quality Education – Re-Imagining Quality Education
Re- inventing Education Strategy- The Role of Government in Building resilience and preparedness in Education - Reflection on Covid-19 Pandemic
Enhancing the Role of Civil Society Organization in education accountability and Monitoring
Raising Quality Education and Strengthening Equity: Why Governance in Education Matters?
The Role of Development partners in improving quality Education in Tanzania
Enriching Learning Experience- Education begins with innovation- Harnessing technology for learning and teaching
Reflection on -The Global Girlhood report – 2020
Reflection on – The Global Monitoring Report –Inclusion and Education: All means all
Panel Discussion: The future of Higher Education, Are we financing the right courses for external efficiency?
The role of Private sector and corporate in enhancing quality Education
Professionalism of educators and teachers in Early Childhood Education
The education we want - Tanzania
Existing girls education initiatives and support for out of school girls and teen mothers
Gender disparities and inequalities in access to education
Available options to fund recruitment, training, support and monitoring of secondary and primary school teachers in Tanzania